Do you suffer from a sore neck, aches, and pains in your back, sciatica, or other joint pain? Have you been injured playing your favorite sport or been injured in an auto accident? Our team at John A. Kulig Chiropractic, located in Oak Lawn, serves the south suburbs of Chicago. We are trained in a diverse range of chiropractic techniques to provide you with the personalized care you need.
Finding the Source of Your Pain:
At John A. Kulig Chiropractic, we are dedicated to identifying the source of your pain and developing a chiropractic care plan to relieve it. Chiropractic care is an attractive option for relieving pain because it is natural, non-invasive, and heals injuries at their source. Some of the techniques we use include:
- Chiropractic Care: We use the newest, proven techniques to make sure you receive the best care possible. Our methods are safer, more comfortable, and more effective because of our desire to learn the most effective treatments.
- Corrective Exercises: Once we have identified the cause of your pain, we will develop an exercise program to strengthen your muscles and correct your problem. These exercises can be done at home to reinforce chiropractic adjustments while you are away from our office.
- Nutritional Counseling: We will work with you to develop a diet plan to improve your overall health. Our recommendations are not “cookie-cutter” advice – they are geared to each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- Massage Therapy: Massage offers many positive benefits. It can increase circulation, reduce swelling, relax muscles, and relieve pain.
- Posture Screenings: Posture screenings are important as they can show us important information to inform the rest of our care. Posture screenings are especially important for children and young adults as they may help us determine the presence of issues like scoliosis which may not be obvious to the naked eye.
Chiropractor in Oak Lawn
At John A. Kulig Chiropractic, we have years of experience providing effective chiropractic care to residents of Oak Lawn, IL, and the surrounding areas. Our chiropractor uses a diverse range of techniques to provide each patient with the most effective care possible. For more information about our chiropractor or the techniques he uses, call us at (708) 398-6299.